As the ongoing situation emptied our calendars of informative and educational events, Pixofarm joined forces with other young and innovative companies in the AgTech and precision agriculture space to fill this gap.
We are pleased to invite you to our free webinar series for fruit growers in northern, central and southern Germany in the first quarter of 2021.
- Agranimo: Live monitoring system for optimizing plant growth.
- BEEsharing: Digital pollination, effective pollination, biodiversity.
- Circular Carbon: secure soil quality, conservation of soil nutrients.
- Farmable: Digital, user-friendly management of fruit growing farms in an app.
- Pixofarm: Precise data on number of fruits, growth, size and yield.
- Pix4D: Digitalisation on the field – first steps to agriculture 4.0
During the webinar series, we will talk about new ways of managing and growing special crops. Our aim is to show in a practical way what contribution we can make with our innovative solutions and how new technologies are already being used successfully in fruit growing today.
The webinar series deliberately refrains from sponsoring established companies and is conducted in cooperation with organisations such as Esteburg, the Kompetenzzentrum Obstbau Bodensee (KOB) and the Dienstleistungszentrum ländlicher Raum Rheinland Pfalz (DLR).
The webinars will be held in German.
Choose a date and register for free!